Centrifugal Pump Demonstration Unit .
Specification Of Centrifugal Pump Demonstration Unit:
small-scale centrifugal pump demonstration unit, comprising of a water
reservoir, the pump, control valves and interconnecting pipe work all
mounted on a stainless steel base.
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for pump head pressure, suction, flow-rate and water temperature.
- Transparent pump volute for visibility
- Capable of being linked to a PC (not supplied) via the interface console (available as an essential accessory).
with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating,
calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities are
provided for logging, processing and displaying data graphically. Full
theoretical back-up is included together with a student questions and
Technical Details of Centrifugal Pump Demonstration Unit:
analogue output data is digitised and transferred to a computer using
the standard USB (Universal Serial Bus). This allows any standard modern
Windows computer to be used, including notebooks, and does not require
any internal access to the computer.
- The equipment is supplied complete with a USB lead for connection to the computer.
- The interfaces to the computer using the device and the USB port of the computer.
- Also available is a software driver that enables the outputs to be read in other software programs, such