Electronic Fuel Injection .
Electronic Fuel Injection simulator shows how modern cars injection systems operate.
The Electronic Fuel Injection experiments covered by the panel are:
- Relationship between the duration of injector opening to the quantity of injected fuel
- Air temperature effect on the quantity of injected fuel
- Signal analysis with oscilloscope
- Injection time calculation with oscilloscope
- Injection time calculation with tachometer and dwell meter
- Valve position switch output signals
- Valve position sensor output signals
- Study of injector activation signal at various conditions
- Injection duration at various speeds, temperatures and engine loads
- Oxygen sensor operation