Engine Control System Bosch Motronic .
Engine Control System Bosch Motronic demonstration
panel represents direct petrol injection system MOTRONIC. Integrated
engine control system shows different operation modes of the fuel
injection/ignition system and the trainer is based on OEM components of
The main characteristics and functions of the Engine Control System Bosch Motronic trainer are:
- Integrated engine control system with direct petrol injection.
- Visible work process of spark plugs.
- Easy access for high voltage measurements.
- Manual adjustment of the engine crankshaft speed.
- Monitoring operation of fuel supply system, injected fuel quantity, spray pattern quality, fuel pressure of the fuel pump.
- Low pressure fuel pump in a transparent tank which allows to see its operation.
- Complete electric wiring diagram of direct petrol injection system
- Electric wiring diagram with built-in banana plug jumpers for measurements and simulation of system fault codes.
- Possibility to simulate more than 20 faults by disconnecting banana plug jumpers
- Intake manifold flap regulation (vacuum pump is required; optional).
The Engine Control System Bosch Motronic trainer has the following diagnostic and measurement features:
- Control unit diagnosis
- Control unit encoding/configuration
- Reading/erasing fault codes
- Diagnosis through OBD 16 – pin diagnostic connector
- Electronic control unit (ECU) identification
- Displaying the operating system parameters (live data)
- Activating the actuators (depending on the control unit)
- Throttle valve adaptation
- Possibility to measure the parameters of the system connecting to the banana connector
- Possibility to measure electrical signal parameters of each system component (such as sensor or actuator)
- Possibility to measure high voltage circuit of the ignition system