ATM Demonstrator .
The ATM Demonstrator is a very special Training System that has
been designed to understand the working of an Automated Teller machine.
The product is designed in such a way that a student can understand each
block of ATM in a very easy way. Various test points are given to check
inputs and outputs of each block. Being different from a conventional
block diagram, internal structures of different blocks are also shown.
Experiments that can be performed
- Exclusive appearance and easy illustration of ATM Technology
- A Low cost training system demonstrating all basic concepts of ATM
- Various test points are provided for study purpose
- Provided with an extensive manual
- 2 years Warranty
- Study of ATM Demonstrator operation
- Study of Micro controller based ATM card
- Study of Microcontroller processing with Keypad and LCD
- Study of ATM PC interfacing
- Study of ATM Application Software
- Input: 6 V DC
- Display: 16 × 2 Characters LCD
- Microcontroller: PIC16F877A , PIC16F84A
- PC-Interface: RS - 232 (DB-9)
- Key Matrix: 4 × 3