CD or VCD Player Trainer .
Complete working model of CD or VCD Player Trainer. It gives
hands on experience on basic concepts, working of CD/VCD Player. The
trainer comes complete with exhaustive manual, accessories, test points,
and LED's for indication. The complete circuit is printed on single
sided PCB in section wise format, depicting the complete flow of system.
- The complete circuit of a CD/VCD player is printed on a single P.C.B.
- The digital signal processing section is in assembled open out P.C.B.
- Explanation, Observation, Alignment and adjustment of Internal and external possible due to single P.C.B.
- Easy identification of different parts and Mechanism at a glance
- Easy measurement of voltage and observation of waveforms at any point.
- A manual having practical detail is provided with the trainer
- The whole circuit of the CD/VCD Player is explained section wise in detail in the manual
- Power Supply: 230V AC, 50Hz
Switches: Play/ Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop, Program select/ Repeat,
Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Open/ Close, Tracks Select
- Display: Program, Time and Track status display
- Laser: Semiconductor Laser (780nm)
- Frequency Range: 5 - 20000Hz
- T.V. System: PAL and NTSC
- Audio Output: 200W PMPO (100W x 2 Channels)
- Speakers: 2 Nos.
- Modulation: EFM
- Quantization: 16 bit Linear
- CD Format: Audio CD, Video CD, MP3 CD can be played
- Output Sockets: Audio Out, Video Out, RF Out (Channel 2)
Controls: Play/ Pause, Forward, Rewind, Stop, Program select/ Repeat,
Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Open/ Close,Tracks Select
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
- Distortion: 5 to 10% for expanded P.C.B.
- Controls: Bass, Treble, and Volume
- Test points: 15
- Switch Faults: 17
- Video CD -1 Nos.
- Speakers -2 Nos.
- A manual having practical details - 1 No.
- Audio / Video Connecter With Lead
- Remote Control
- Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20 Mhz