Base Band Transmission And Reception Trainer .
Advance Digital Communication Trainer System that helps one under
stand various Digital Modulation and Demodulation Techniques. Various
functional block diagrams are provided on-board as an aid for
Teaching/Training. These Kits are provided with various Test Points to
visualize the signals on Oscilloscopes.
- The board consists of the following built-in parts :
- On-board Noise Generator.
- On-board PRBS Generator.
- On-board Bit Error Rate Meter.
- Switch faults are provided to study its effects on circuits
- Block Description screen printed on PCB
- In-Built Power Supply
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
- Study of pulse amplitude modulation of digital datas for base band transmission.
- Study of data extraction and recovery in base band digital transmission.
- Study of transmission and reception of band limited pulse train in base band digital transmission system.
- Study of eye pattern.
- Observation and calculation of noise margin percentage.
- Measurement of bit error rate using binary data.
- Study of message Scramblers and Unscramblers.
- Effect of Switch Faults.
- Provides White Noise Source output
Amplitude of 0 - 4Vp-p
- Provision for Amplitude
- All interconnections are made using 2mm banana Patch cords
- Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
- Attractive enclosure
- Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
- User's Manual with sample experiments