DIGITAL BALANCE .
This apparatus is used to weight the mass of aggregate in laboratory. It should be economical and easy to use. Ideal for central and site laboratories
• The balance is fitted with strain gauge load cells
• Designed with large backlit LCD displays that give precise measurement within the 0 to 40 deg Celcius environment.
• Should have an internal automatic calibration features.
• Can be connected to printers or PC’s through their RS232 outputs
• With under-bench weighing facility – for buoyancy frame
• Supplied with 220-240V, 50-60Hz AC/DC adaptors.
• Capacity : 30kg
• Readability : 0.1g
• Approx. Pan size (mm) : 310 x 220
• Additional Power supply : Rechargeable battery
• Dimensions : 300 x 400 x 400mm
Weight (approx..) : 5.5kg