Digital IC Tester .
It is the latest MICROPROCESSOR based Digital IC Testers. It
functionally tests a variety of digital ICs including Microprocessors,
Peripheral ICs, EPROMs, RAMs, etc., apart from the standard 74 & 54
series of TTL Ics and 40 & 45 series of CMOS ICs.
- No. personality cards / reference IC/IC data required.
- Automatic testing of ICs at 4.75V & 5.25V to locate marginally bad ICs.
- Continuous mode for testing ICs until Aborted. Number of times the test was successful if displayed.
mode to locate faulty pin through discrete LEDs for find the number of
unknown good digital IC with facility to locate its functional
equivalents for ICs upto 20 pins
- Memory test for EPROM indicates non blank location address with data content. For RAMs bad location address is displayed.
- Buzzer to indicate bad IC,
- Separate field for display of mode of operation (ONE/CON/STP)
- Current drawn is displayed in s separate field for Good ICs.
- Backspace, clear and double digit entry keys for editing IC number
- Remembers IC Numbers for repeated testing of same IC.
- SELFTEST facility during power ON and through keyboard
- Potential free 20 pin and 40 pin ZIF (zero insertion force)
- Protection against wrong insertion of IC under test.