Digital Time Division Multiplexing .
Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically to study Digital Time Division Multiplexing & Demultiplexing.
8 channel Digital Multiplexer and Demultiplexer are provided on the
Trainer. A rolling Address Generator scans the 8 channels sequentially.
Data Generator with 8 different outputs act as signal sources for the 8
channels. Practical experience on this board carries great educative
value for Science and Engineering Students.
- To study Digital Time Division Multiplexing & Demultiplexing
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
Other Apparatus Required:
- ± 5V D.C. at 100mA IC regulated power supply internally connected
- 8 : 1 Multiplexer
- 1 : 8 Demultiplexer
- 8 bit Data Generator
- Clock & Address Generator
- Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections /observation of waveforms
supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object,
Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References
- Dual Trace Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz