Filtration Unit .
Specification of Filtration Unit
benchtop unit comprising a vacuum formed ABS plastic plinth with
integral electrical console on to which is mounted the filtration
- A plate and frame batch filter (separation area 230cm²)
is supplied as standard. Both constant flow rate and constant pressure
operation are possible.
- An optional tangential flow hollow fiber
micro filtration cartridge (plus pre-filter and shell and tube heat
exchanger) can be fitted. The hollow fibre cartridge has a separation
area of 110cm² and a cut-off of 0.2 µ-m.
- Feed flow rate can be varied between 0 and 130 l/hour.
- All electrical circuits are protected by appropriate protection devices.
- The console contains a pump motor control and display panel.
separate controller displays the filter inlet pressure and is used to
control the pump speed. Another digital meter displays, via a selector
switch, either outlet pressure, permeate pressure, temperature or