Forces Suspension Bridge .
Specification of Forces on a Suspension Bridge
- Investigation of a suspension bridge in various load cases.
- Suspension bridge with two supporting cables and roadway.
- Supporting cables with parabolic sag.
- Hangers vertical supporting cables in the form of U-shaped shackles in graduated lengths.
- Two-section roadway with central hinge.
- Roadway can be loaded by additional weights.
- Hinge in roadway indicates internal moments of roadway under uneven loading.
- Four graduated weight sets to measure the cable force in both supporting cables.
- Two supports with force gauge for the roadway.
- Storage system to house the components.
- Experimental set-up in frame