Hydraulic Servo Universal Testing Machines Steel Strand Type Manual Operation .
Hydraulic Servo Universal Testing Machines Steel Strand Type Manual Operation
designed extended grip jaws are equipped for pre-loading tension on
concrete stranded steel wire. Apply appropriate grips to perform tension
on metal bar, plate and threaded iron. Meanwhile, applicable grips
provide capability of tension and compression on metals or concrete.
This series is also capable of both static tensile, compression tests
and quasi-dynamic tests including low-cycle fatigue tests.
Features of Hydraulic Servo Universal Testing Machines Steel Strand Type Manual Operation
- Extended grip jaw that provides reliable and endurable performance.
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
with standard requirements of torsion and compression, as well as a
variety of destructive, non-destructive and multi-cycle tests.
- Support for multi-level elastic modulus tests.
off of numerical testing data complies with Rules of Rounding Off for
Numerical Values, supports rounding off in sections and custom rounding
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average, standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the precision of the instruments to the next level.