Microcomputer Control Slow Strain Rate Cortest Corrosion Testing Machine .
Microcomputer Control Slow Strain Rate Cortest Corrosion Testing Machine, Digital Display
Features of Microcomputer Control Slow Strain Rate Cortest Corrosion Testing Machine, Digital Display
- Event data can be saved, test can continue to be interrupted when the power supply test.
- The machine Supports more than 20 days of continuous testing.
- Four specimen can be tensile test at one time.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement, deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may set up testing
projects then operators may employ the projects for testing, greatly
reduced the difficulty of the operations and the requirement in the
skills and trainings of the operator.
pioneered process-oriented design of testing control. Provides users
with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide range of
instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction parameter
pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model of testing data
processing. Supports open testing data processing, appending custom
testing data items and re-inspection of processed testing data.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average, standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing results.
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming of testing curves at will.
testing report, support custom testing template, automatic generation
of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or saved as files.
- Integrated with software limit protection, hardware travel limit protection and full scale overload protection