Mobile Bed and Flow Visualisation Tank .
Specification of Mobile Bed and Flow Visualisation Tank
- A self contained recirculating water tank for flow visualisation and mobile bed studies.
- The tank is manufactured from glass reinforced plastic and all components in contact with water are of non-corroding materials.
- The working section has minimum dimensions of 2m(4m) x 610mm and the flow range is 0-3.5 litres/sec.
models and accessories are included as standard and a sheet of coloured
glass allows rapid changeover from mobile bed to flow visualisation
- All controls are housed in a portable console which includes a flexible cable and water safe connectors.
Technical Specification of Mobile Bed and Flow Visualisation Tank
- Working area: 2 metres x 610mm or 4 metres x 610mm
- Max water depth: 120mm
- Thickness of sand bed: 60mm
- Flow range: 0-3.5 litres/sec
- Sump capacity: 300 litres
- Accuracy of flow metering: ±1.5% of full scale deflection