QPSK DQPSK Demodulation Trainer .
Advance Digital CommunicationnTrainer System that helps one under
stand various Digital Modulation and Demodulation Techniques. Various
functional block diagrams are provided on-board as an aid for
Teaching/Training. These Kits are provided with various Test Points to
visualize the signals on Oscilloscopes.
- Dibit Pair, Differential Encoding type DataFormat for decoding.
- Receiver Clock generated by PLL method.
- Switch faults are provided to study its effects on circuits.
- Block Description screen printed on PCB.
- In-Built Power Suppl
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
- List of experiments are same for both 40620 and 40621.
- 40620 and 40621 are combined to perform the experiments.
- Dibit Pair (I & Q), Differential
Encoding of I & Q Bits.
- Carrier Demodulation Techniques
- DQPSK Demodulation
- All interconnections are made using 2mm
banana Patch cords
- Test points are provided to analyze signals at various points.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA with Power ON indication
- Attractive enclosure
- Set of 2mm Patch cords for interconnections
- User's Manual with sample experiments programs.