Wien Bridge .
Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for the study or Measurement of Capacitance by Wien Bridge
and by which one can evaluate the unknown value of capacitance.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for
Science and Engineering Students.
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
- To study Wien Bridge
- To measure the capacitance by Wien Series Bridge
- To measure the capacitance by Wien Parallel Bridge
- ±12V D.C. at 100mA, IC regulated Power Supply internally connected
- 1KHz Sine Wave Oscillator
- Audio Amplifier and speaker for null detection
- Three decade resistances, single dial in steps of 100 Ohm, Total 1K each, to form arms of a bridge
- Decade resistance, Two dials of 10 Ohm & 100 Ohm, total 1100 Ohms to form arms of bridge
- Decade Standard Capacitance, selectable by a band switch to form the one arm of the bridge
- Unknown capacitor and adequate no. of other electronic components
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections/observation of waveforms
supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object,
Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References