8 Bit Analog to Digital Converter .
Computer Logic Training Board has been designed specifically for the Study of 8-Bit Analog to Digital Converter
(Based On ADC 0800). This Training Board gives a deep understanding of
the conversion of Analog signal into Digital signal using IC ADC 0800,
which is based on Successive approximation method of Conversion.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for
Science and Engineering Students.
- To Study Conversion of Analog signal to 8-bit Digital signal using IC ADC 0800
The board consists of the following built-in parts:
Other Apparatus Required:
- ± 5V D.C. at 50mA, IC regulated power supply internally connected
- Timer IC 555
- A to D convertor IC ADC 0800
- Buffer IC 74240
- LEDs for visual indication of status
- Adequate no. of Electronic Components
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms
supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object,
Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References
Digital multimeter 3¾ digit