Digital to Analog Converter .
Computer Logic Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of Digital to Analog Conversion(D to A)
and to make the students familiar with the basic principle &
techniques of “Digital to Analog Conversion”. Input state switches with
storage register are provided to feed the derived digital input and
analog output can be read directly on a voltmeter in terms of voltage.
The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for
Science and Engineering Students.
- To study the basic principle on Digital to Analog Conversion
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
- + 5V D.C. at 250mA, IC Regulated Power Supply internally connected
- +10V D.C. at 50mA, Power Supply internally connected
- -10V D.C. at 50mA, Power Supply internally connected
- D.C. Voltmeter, 65mm rectangular dial to read 0-5V
- Four, D-type Flip-Flops
- Four Level Amplifiers
- Continuous monitoring of analog signals on a voltmeter
- Four switches for giving binary logic input states
- Four LEDs for visual indication of binary logic input status
- Adequate no. of other Electronic Components
- Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms
supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object,
Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References
- Digital input word length : 4 Bits
- Input storage register : 4 D type flip-flops
- Analog signal variation : 0 to +5V
- Analog display : A voltmeter 0-5V with linear calibration
- Supply required : 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains
- D/A MODE : Using Binary weighted ladder network