Aerobic Digester .
Supported by diligent professionals, we have been able to offer an exquisite collection of Aerobic Digester
to our valued clients. This consists of a ten-liter reactor vessel
mounted on a vacuum formed the plastic base, air supply and
instrumentation for monitoring and controlling the process. As we offer
them in various sizes and dimensions, thus customers can avail them as
per their specification.
- High performance
- Strong design
- Portable structure
- A 10 litre bench mounted aerobic reactor, complete with peristaltic feed pump, air compressor and temperature control system.
- Dissolved oxygen and pH probes and meters are included.
reactor consists of a cylindrical porous liner held in position with
sealing rings between the lid and the base to facilitate removal for
cleaning and replacement.
- Suspended solids are thus held within
the reactor volume, whilst treated water permeates through the porous
liner into an outer annular exit chamber.
- The water level is maintained by an adjustable constant head overflow device.
- This digester system is designed to operate safely and reproducibly for periods of many days.
equipment is mounted on a moulded plastic base, equipped with an
internally moulded drain channel, designed to cope with spillages and
- Feed pump: 24V DC, peristaltic, 0-30rpm corresponding to 0-40 litres/day .
- Air compressor: 240V /120V, 0-3.0 litres/minute (STP).
- Reactor vessel: 10 litres maximum capacity.
- pH meter: Range: 0.00 to 14.00.
- Dissolved oxygen meter: Range: 0-100% saturation.
- Resolution: 2%.
- Reactor heater: Toughened glass, electrical immersion 200W.
- Temperature controller: 3-term PID.
- Temperature limit set at 35°C