Automotive Diesel Engine .
Being one of the top industries of this domain, we are actively engaged in offering a wide assortment of Automotive Diesel Engine
to the customers. The offered products are full software control of the
system, including load and throttle settings. In addition to this,
these products are manufacturing as per customer’s requirement using
only high grade components.
- Sturdy construction
- Long working life
- Corrosion resistance
- A 4-cylinder, water cooled, Biodiesel compatible, 1.9 litre
Volkswagen diesel engine, complete with services and ancillaries
required to run the engine in a laboratory environment
- Variable load eddy current dynamometer, which acts as a brake, enabling direct measurement of engine torque.
- Supported on strong steel framework via flexible mounts. The frame also houses the fuel tank, battery and electrical enclosures.
- Protected by guards around the moving parts. Safety interlocks and emergency stops are provided.
- Supplied with the engine manufacturer's diagnostic software.
- Starter, throttle and dynamometer can be controlled from a computer .
- Standard instrumentation includes sensors for:
- 4-cylinder Biodiesel Compatible automotive engine .
- Eddy current dynamometer to vary engine load.
- Plotting of characteristic torque and power curves against engine speed.
- Full software control of system, including load and throttle settings.
- Closed loop software control of brake loading to maintain constant engine speed during measurements.
- Secondary water cooling by heat exchanger, with measurement of temperature change and flow rate.
- Engine manufacturer's diagnostic software displays fuel injection characteristics.
- Remote emergency stop, and facility for safety interlocks.
- Optional measurement of cylinder pressure, and displaying this on a p-v diagram.
||55 kW for 20 minutes