Computer Controlled Subsonic Wind Tunnel .
Since 1990, we are an authentic Computer Controlled Subsonic Wind Tunnel
manufacturer, supplier and exporter in West-Delhi (India). It is
engineered & developed in conformity with the international
standards of quality. Used in several industrial sectors for many uses,
this Computer Controlled Subsonic Wind Tunnel is completely inspected prior to make its delivery to clients to provide utmost satisfaction them.
- Computer controlled air flow
- Transparent working part for visibility
- 150mm (6" nominal) square working section
- Broad array of models for aerodynamics as well as air flow studies
- Selection of electronic or water manometer banks
- Fast release connectors on manometer tubes & quick release fastenings for convenient model changing
- Clear acrylic working section (150mm x 150mm x 455mm) for excellent visibility
- Small computer controlled wind tunnel for undergraduate teaching
- Inverter controlled AC fan for accurate speed control up to 34m/s air velocity
- Large spectrum of optional models & instrumentation
- Single-way or Multi-way fast release connectors between manometers and models.
- Models mounted in side wall of working section incorporate quick release catches
- Electronic watchdog allows for remote operation
- Complete with educational software & data logging.
- Removable base to working part so as to allow the insertion of complex or large models
- Flow visualization facility included
- Air flow studies option available comprising Bernoulli apparatus