DC MODULAR SERVO .
• Speed of position configurations may be
• Easily extended to cover digital systems.
• Variable factors such as gain, damping,
friction and inertia are immediately
demonstrable by their effect on performance.
• System protected against incorrect
connection and accidental short-circuits.
• Servo system comprises self-contained units
with mimic diagrams of function block.
• Magnetic base on each unit provides firm
fixing to baseplate enabling practical
visualization of system block configurations.
• Units may be investigated individually
before building a system.
• No mechanical skill required to construct a
• Hands-on assembling of working systems.
• Digital Servo System Modeling
• Real time digital control.
• Interactive digital servo design.
Technical Specification :-
Operational Amplifier Unit
• Identical input resistor: 3
• Rotary switch paths: 3
• Simple lag time constant: 0.1s
Adjustable offset range: ±1.5V