Free and Forced Vortex .
- The apparatus includes a clear acrylic cylinder on a plinth developed to produce & measure free and forced vortices.
free vortex is generated by water discharging through an
interchangeable orifice in the base of the cylinder and the resulting
profile is measured using a combined caliper and depth scale.
forced vortex is induced by a paddle in the base of the cylinder which
is rotated by jets of water. The profile of the forced vortex is
determined using a series of depth gauges.
- Velocity at any point in the free or forced vortices may be measured using the appropriate pitot tube supplied.
- Dye crystals (not supplied) may be used to demonstrate secondary flow at the base of the free vortex
- Experimental set-up to study the formation of vortices in liquids, for use
- 630 x 400 x 675mm(l x w x h), 18kg
tank on powder coated base plate, complete with pipework, fittings and
connections, as well as measuring device with vertical/radial scale
- Vortex generated via outlet inserts or impeller with 3 blades
- Tank: diameter: 250 mm, height: 190 mm
- 4 outlets: diameter: 8, 12, 16, 24 mm
Related Training Products from Indian Manufacturers Suppliers Exporters ...
Tender Related Teaching Lab Products, Scientific Instruments and Educational Equipments like
Free and Forced Vortex buy and order from Manufacturers in India
2020-21 naugra.com. All Rights Reserved.