Fundamentals of Pressure Measurement .
Features:-Comparison of different pressure measurement methods1.Measuring positive and negative pressure1.
Calibration device included in the scope of delivery
- Basic experiments for measuring pressure with three different measuring instruments
- U-tube and inclined tube manometer
- One Bourdon tube pressure gauge each for positive and negative pressure
- Plastic syringe generates test pressures in the millibar range
- Inclined tube manometer: angle 30°
- Bourdon tube pressure gauge:
- 0...60mbar / -60...0mbar
- U-tube manometer: 0...500mmWC
- Inclined tube manometer: 0...500mmWC