Hydrogen Bubble Flow Visualisation System .
- A bench mounted, compact, self-contained unit utilized for flow visualisation studies utilizing water as the working fluid.
unit comprises a flow tank incorporating the working section and pumped
recirculation system, plus a separate electronic control console.
- A low voltage variable speed pump with a unique fluid-drive unit is located under the working section.
electronic control console incorporates manual controls and a 4 line,
20 digit LCD that displays the relevant operating parameters.
patterns in the water are indicated by small hydrogen bubbles that are
generated by an interchangeable fine platinum/ iridium wire cathode.
following models, supplied for flow visualization studies, are made of
clear polished acrylic and supplied in a protective container:
- One pair 330mm long straight guides
- One pair spacer blocks for straight guides (grey PVC)
- One pair blocks with radiused ends
- Four cylinders 6mm, 12mm, 19mm and 25mm diameter
- One aerofoil section
- One flat plate with radiused end
- One rectangular block 70mm x 40mm x 25mm
- One curved plate
- A toolkit is supplied