Maintenance Exercise Gear Pump .
Assembly & Maintenance Exercise: Gear Pump
Specification :- Assembly & Maintenance Exercise: Gear Pump
- Learning concept for maintenance and repair exercises on a gear pump
- Relatively quiet running owing to the plastic/metal gear wheel pairing
- Pump shaft sealing with floating ringseal
- Suitable for solids-free media with dynamic viscosity up to 0...10000mPas
- Pump parts and tools housed in a tool box
- Power consumption: max. 2kW
- Max. flow rate: 80L/min
- Max. head: 70m
- Motor speed: 300...1750min-1
- Intake connection thread: R 1 1/4"
- Delivery connection thread: R 1 1/4"
- Pump materials
- Housing: stainless steel 316 (1.4401)
- Gear wheels: stainless steel 316 (1.4401)/PTFE
- Wearing plates: PTFE
- Bearings: PTFE
- Speed-dependent viscosities
- n=300min-1: 10000mPas,
- n=1750min-1: 3000mPas