Pelton Turbine .
Specification Of Pelton Turbine
- Recording the curves of a Pelton turbine and investigating the influence of the nozzle cross-section
- Transparent front panel for observing the operating area
- Loading the turbine by use of a band brake
- Adjustable nozzle needle for setting different nozzle cross-sections
- Non-contact speed measurement at the turbine shaft and force sensor at the brake for measuring the torque
- Force sensor at the turbine inlet
- Output: approx. 350W at 1000min-1, 150L/min,
- Max. speed: 1500min-1
- Pelton wheel
- 14 blades
- Medium diameter: 165mm
- Torque: 0...9,81Nm
- Pressure: 0...4bar abs.
- Speed: 0...4000min-1