PIC MICRO CONTROLLER TRAINER .
• The PIC Microcontroller Trainer is using the PIC18F/40 pins and above microcontrollers.
• The system covers programming, interfacing and applications, theory PICs. Programs can be written, assembled and simulated on a host PC being transferred to the PIC devices via the device programmer through the computer’s USB.
• The system also includes a multi-application/experiment board module that allows the user to simulate various I/O interfacing experiment and to obtain a quick result of their written control programs using assembly and C language for PIC18F and above microcontroller.
• The system comes with comprehensive technical operation manual and program samples to speed up the development of the PIC18F and above microcontroller families. C-Compiler for PIC microcontrollers are available to cater for more advanced programming techniques.
• Programming can be done in assembly and C Language for microcontroller PIC18F and above.
Power source: 240VAC, 50Hz