Plunger Pump Demonstration Unit .
Specification of Plunger Pump Demonstration Unit
small-scale plunger pump demonstration unit, comprising of a water
reservoir, pump, control valve, relief valve and interconnecting pipe
work, all mounted on a stainless steel base.
- Includes both a sprung loading valve and a needle valve for loading the pump.
- Equipped with electronic measurement sensors for cylinder pressure, plunger position, pump outlet pressure and cumulative flow.
- Pulsation damping facility.
- Transparent pump head for visibility.
- Capable of being linked to a PC (not supplied) via an interface console (an essential accessory).
with software providing full instructions for setting up, operating,
calibrating and performing the teaching exercises. Facilities provided
for logging, processing and displaying data graphically.
- Full theoretical back-up included together with a student questions and answers session.
Technical Details ofPlunger Pump Demonstration Unit
analogue output data is digitised and transferred to a computer using
the standard USB (Universal Serial Bus). This allows any standard modern
Windows computer to be used, including notebooks, and does not require
any internal access to the computer.
- The equipment is supplied complete with a USB lead for connection to the computer.
- The interfaces to the computer using the device and the USB port of the computer.
- Also available is a software driver that allows the outputs to be read in other software programs, such as Labview