Turbine Service Unit .
We are offering the high-quality collection of Turbine Service Unit
to our valuable customers. Designed and developed from high-grade
materials, the products offered by us have software control of both pump
and brake allows remote operation of the equipment over an internet.
The offered products are available with us at most economical prices
within the committed span of time.
- Long service life
- Compact design
- A bench top service unit, which provides a suitable water supply for testing a range of different turbines.
- Clear acrylic reservoir which holds up to 28 litres.
- Peripheral type pump providing up to 20 litres per minute or up to 30m head (not simultaneously).
- Paddle wheel type flow meter.
- Magnetic type dynamometer controlled from software.
- Software control of both pump and brake allows remote operation of the equipment over an internet.
to a suitable computer via a USB interface device, which does not
require internal access to the computer. Also allows interfacing to
other software packages.
- Supplied with full education software package including comprehensive results processing and help facilities.
analogue output data is digitised and transferred to a computer using
the standard USB (Universal Serial Bus). This allows any standard modern
Windows computer to be used, including notebooks, and does not require
any internal access to the computer.
- The equipment is supplied complete with a USB lead for connection to the computer.
- The Turbine Demonstration Unit interfaces to the computer via and the USB port of the computer.
- Also available is a software driver that allows the outputs to be read in other software programs, such as Labview