8086 Microprocessor Trainer Kit .
single board Microprocessor Trainer Kit based on 16 bit 8086
Microprocessor, which is widely used to train engineers to develop
software /hardware for any industrial process & control. This Kit
consists of power-full Monitor EPROM, RAM, I/O Lines, Timer/Counter,
Serial, LCD Display and Keyboard for Man to Machine Interface.
- 16K Bytes of EPROM with 16K bytes of Battery Backup RAM
- 72 I/O Lines, Three Channel Timer/Counter, PC Serial Interface using USART, Interrupt Controller
- 20x2 LCD Display with 101 ASCII Keyboard
- Power-full Command like Single Stepping, Break Point, Full Clock Execution, Examine Memory/Register
- Uploading & Downloading to and from PC in Windows98/XP/NT
- In-Built Power Supply! 8086/8088 CPU operating at 2.5/5MHz
- 8086 Processor can be replaced by 8088 Processor
- On-board sockets provided to facilitate the use of 8087 Co-processor and 8089 I/O Processor
- 6K bytes of RAM using two nos. of 6264 with Battery Backup expandable up to 256KB
- 16K bytes of powerful monitor EPROM using two nos. of 27512
- 72 I/O lines through 3 nos. of 8255 brought at 26 Pins FRC Connector to interface with IC-XX Series
- 16 bit Timer/Counter through 8253 brought out at 20 Pins FRC Connector
- RS-232C interface using 8251 brought out at 9 Pins DType Connector
- On-board Interrupt controller using 8259 brought out at 20 Pins FRC Connector
- 20x2/40x2/20x4 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Backelite
- 101 ASCII Keyboard interface using 89c2051 operating @ 12MHz
Commands like Examine/Edit Memory, Examine/Edit Register, Single
stepping, Execution, Block Move can be used through ASCII Keyboard
- On-board Single Line Assembler & Disassembler
- Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC
- All address, data & control lines are available on KXT Bus 50 pin FRC Connector to interface with SC-XX Series.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/2A, ±12V/250mA Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
- User's Manual with sample programs
- PRINTER INTERFACE to interface with DOT MATRIX Printer
- On-board Real Time Clock using