Cross Flow Heat Exchanger Apparatus .
Specification of Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
- Some parts in the heat exchanger such as probes and axial fan can be easily removed for cleaning.
variation of the parameters involved in the cross flow exchange process
and therefore a complete analysis of the phenomena.
thermocouples measure the inlet and outlet water and air temperatures,
as well as permitting the connection of the air velocity sensor.
- The air mass flow rate is derived using an air velocity sensor.
on a PVC base plate which is designed to be installed on the plinth of
the Heat Exchanger Unit without the need for tools.
- A comprehensive instruction manual is included.
Technical Details Of Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
- This unit consists of a PVC rectangular duct, axial fan and a single fan radiator
- The radiator is accommodated in the middle and across the air duct
- The axial fan is located between the radiator and one edge of the duct. It can provide max air velocity of 2m/s.
- The fins of the radiator are made from copper and shine in the light, and allow a heat transfer area of 14,000mm2
- Four thermocouples measure input and output water and air temperatures