Energy Balance Apparatus .
Experimental Capability of Energy Balance Apparatus
- Energy balance and the first law of thermodynamics
- Entropy and the second law of thermodynamics
- Compressed volumetric efficiency
- Measurement and quantification of energy flow around a compressor.
- Pressure ratio
- Specific volume through flowmeter
- Specific volume into compressor
- Volumetric flow rate
- Mass flow rate
- Isentropic efficiency of the compressor.
- Energy Analysis of motor
- Energy analysis of compressor
- Energy analysis of system
- Volumetric efficiency of compressor.
Features of Energy Balance Apparatus
- Compressor driven by an electric motor
- Wattmeter on the front panel for power measurement .
- Adjustment of air pressures via valves
- Airflow rate read by airflow flowmeter.
- Single Stage Compressor
- Air pressure out of compressor
- Motor spring balance