AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE STATION .
Equipped with automatic refrigerant recovery and recycling and oil drainage functions. A robust and reliable air conditioning service station with intuitive operation. Developed on advanced technology and operates with R-134a and R-1234yf compatible refrigerant.
• Automatic Dye and Oil Injection with electronic scale and hermetic cartridges to protect the contents against contact with ambient humidity.
• Automatically inserts the desired quantity of dye fluid into the system.
• Integrated data bank featuring vehicle model selection
• Printer for a complete, detailed report
• HFO upgradable option of upgrading the charging station for use with the new HFO R1234yf refrigerant, using a specific kit.
• Built-in connector for optional A/C flushing and cleaning kit.
• Refrigerant Purifying
• Discharging used Oil
• Refilling new oil
• Display the temperature of the tank
• High-pressure Alarm
• Low-pressure Alarm
• Empty Tank Alarm
• Power: AC240V-50/60Hz
• Recharging precision: ±15g
• Recovery Efficiency: 84-100%
• Oil Separation Efficiency: 96-100%
• Max. Pressure:17.5bar
• Compressor: 12 cm³
• Vacuum Pump: 4CFM
• Ultimate Vacuum: 5Pa
• Weight: ±80 kg.
Must be installed and supplied with:
• Hoses: 3 m (red, blue, yellow) x1
• Bottle: 12 l (refillable) x1
• Electronic leak detector (high quality) x1
• R134a 30lb x1
• Roll able extension cord 2 gang, 6m x1
• Thermal printer x1
• Printer paper x 5
This item must be supplied with other accessories or requirements (if not stated in the specifications above) to make it work properly.