Auto Diagnostic Analyzer .
The scanner should be a a modular, professional, and integrated
diagnostic system with user-friendly multifunction modules. This system
is the most comprehensive and is unrivaled in automotive diagnostic
features and troubleshooting capabilities. Smart OBD II and with EMS
test & EMS PIN data, Guided Diagnostics is able to display most
component locations. The main module now has a full color 7â€ TFT touch
screen display with an on-screen keyboard, 32 bit CPU, 16 gigabyte HDD
and embedded Windows OS. And is complete with integrated USB ports and
with Wi-Fi and LAN Ethernet connection. The main module is able to
function as a tablet computer and allows easy access the internet for
software& DTC updates, additional car information, and email.
1. Module Design Platform: Modular design allows adding on additional
modules for expanded capabilities. These modules include the Scope Box
and Sensor Box.
2. Value Added Services: Provides maintenance information, maintenance
cases and Internet search service. One Button access for Data and DTC
updates, feedback, and searching.
3. Projector and external monitor interface: VGA interface, 800Ã—600 and 1024Ã—768.
4. Network Technology: Supports Wi-Fi wireless
5. Internet communications. It also equipped with an Ethernet port
supporting wired Internet connection s and high-speed Internet access.
6. Powerful Functions & Connections: Comprehensive car
troubleshooting diagnostics, oscilloscope, engine ignition analysis,
sensor simulation, and multimeter functions.
7. Industrial 32 bit CPU computer: Industrial HD computer casing with slide covers.
8. Wide Test Range: Fast diagnostic software detects electronic
control system DTC diagnostics and detection malfunctioning sensors and
components. The widest range of coverage with 98% coverage of vehicles
made worldwide in USA, Europe, and Asia. Smart OBD II and a wide array
connection adaptors for all major types of cars.
9. Quick & Easy Updates: Software updates up to1,000 times each year. Update License is per year
Scope Box and Sensor Box
The Scope Box is a 4 channel automotive oscilloscope that is connected
to the GDS main unit via the USB port. The Scope Box has fast capturing
of circuit signals and can display waveforms at slowed down speeds for
observation and analysis. It records and stores the tested signal wave
forms for failure analysis and review. Detects, displays, and stores all
the electrical signals of amplitude, frequency, shape, pulse width,
array five parameters.
4 channel, highest sampling frequency 150MHZ, max storage depth 64MSa,
8-bit resolution. Electrical signals can be compared and examined based
on 5 parameter indexes such as amplitude, frequency, shape of signal,
pulse width, and array (repetition characteristics of signal s), which
can be tested, displayed and stored by the Scope Box. Analyzing wave
forms can further detect a variety of faults of sensors, actuators,
circuit, and electronic control units (ECU)